Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS)
ACAMS is the largest international membership organization dedicated to enhancing the knowledge and expertise of financial crime detection and prevention professionals, from a wide range of industries, in both the public and private sectors.
Main Features our CAMS
- 20+ regular classes.
- 02 full length mock tests.
- All lectures should be taken by highly qualified & renowned instructors.
- Detailed discussions on pertinent topics in the class room, relevant class presentations, highly beneficial reading materials for achieving superior understanding level etc.
- Review test will be held in every class.
- Well-furnished class room with multimedia projector and air condition facilities.
Certifications and Training Programs
In 2013, ACAMS launched two Advanced Certification programs – one for Audit (CAMS-Audit) and one for Financial Crimes Investigations (CAMS-FCI). Students of the programs, engage in intensive self-study and research, attend a three-day live course and submit as their final assessment a whitepaper on an approved topic.
Also in 2013, ACAMS began offering two new e-learning tools – AML Foundations and ACAMS General Awareness. AML Foundations is an online program that provides baseline training for those recent to AML compliance or whose responsibilities require a firm understanding of what goes into detecting, preventing, and reporting money laundering and financial crimes.
ACAMS AML General Awareness is an e-learning tool designed for larger organizations to reach employees at every level, making them cognizant of their role in detecting money laundering and other illicit crimes.
ACAMS partners with other associations, government bodies and universities throughout the world to bring an AML and financial crimes focus to existing programs or to create new programs that help candidates develop a high level of AML and financial crime knowledge while equipping them to sit for the CAMS exam. Of note, ACAMS is currently working or has worked with the following:
- ESA CAMS training program in Lebanon
- European Institute of Management and Finance (EIMF) CAMS training in Cyprus and Greece
- The Bahrain Institute of Banking and Finance
- University of Jordan Institute of Banking Studies
- UAE Securities & Commodities Authority
- Zambia Financial Intelligence Centre CAMS
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law
- University of South Florida
- US State Department
- Utica College
- Fudan University in Shanghai
- Taiwan Academy of Banking and Finance (TABF), Taiwan