Blackstone Institute – following the offer:
Certificate for Documentary Credit Specialists(CDCS)
The Certificate for Documentary Credit Specialists (CDCS) is a professional qualification that is recognised worldwide as a benchmark of competence for international practitioners.
Main Features our cdcs
- 20+ regular classes.
- 02 full length mock tests.
- All lectures should be taken by highly qualified & renowned instructors.
- Detailed discussions on pertinent topics in the class room, relevant class presentations, highly beneficial reading materials for achieving superior understanding level etc.
- Review test will be held in every class.
- Well-furnished class room with multimedia projector and air condition facilities.
Studying CDCS will enable
- You to demonstrate a level of expertise in documentary credits that is recognized
- You to improve your knowledge and understanding of the complex issues associated with documentary credit best practice.
- You to develop the skills to apply your knowledge in the workplace and to perform at optimum levels.
- CDCS is highly Beneficial for following bankers work discipline.
CDCS certification is getting popularity day by day in Bangladesh. Many Bankers by achieving the prestigious international degree have created value to his career & institution as well. The exams are held twice in a year in April and October.
The CDCS is a RQF* Level 4 qualification that is recognised worldwide as a benchmark of competence in documentary credits. It enables documentary credit practitioners to demonstrate practical knowledge and understanding of the complex issues associated with documentary credit practice.
Studying CDCS will enable you to understand:
- Documentary credits – types, characteristics and uses, including standby credits
- Rules and trade terms, including UCP 600, ISP98, ISBP 745, Incoterms® 2010 and URR 725
- Parties to documentary credit transactions and their roles and obligations
- Types and methods of payment / credit used in documentary credit transactions, including the concept of autonomy
- Types of transport, commercial and financial documents used in documentary credit transactions
- Risk issues, including types of risks, control and possible mitigations
- Related products, including letters of indemnity, air way releases and steamship guarantees
- Implications of breaching rules including money laundering and terrorist financing
Why Study CDCS?
- It enables you to demonstrate a level of expertise in documentary credits that is recognised worldwide
- It improves their knowledge and understanding of the complex issues associated with documentary credit best practice
- It helps develop the skills to apply knowledge in the workplace and to perform at a high level
- It gives you the right to add the professional designation ‘CDCS’ after their name for the three year validation cycle
- It improves career and promotion prospects