Advance Documentary Credit
We are pleased to announce our upcoming three days training on Advance Documentary Credit.
Detail as follows:
|Programme||: Advance Documentary Credit.|
|Date||: 27 to 28 September 2019|
|Venue||: Agrabad Hotel, Chottagram Bangladesh|
14 CPD – “Registered with the LIBF as a course for the Certificate for Documentary Credit Specialist (CDCS) &
Certificate for Specialist for Demand Guarantee (CSDG) Re-certification programme”
Who Should Attend?
Those who wanted to ensure risk in Trade Operations are mitigated, monitored and being published to the right audience, Trade Operations Manager, Risk Team, Compliance Team, Auditors, CDCS & CSDG holders.
Upon completion of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Know How to use and apply the UCP600 articles
- Appreciate the user of ISBP745 in supporting the UCP600
- Explain the appreciate process of Rejection of Notice in handling discrepancies documents.
- Illustrate the role and responsibilities of various parties in documentary credit operations.
- Examine and understand the risks associated to Documentary Credit
Date : 19-20 April, 2019
Total Package Price : Tk 14,000/- Only
Package Price Includes the Following:
- Training Fee
- Snacks and Lunch during the 2 (two) days of training period
- Training Materials & Certificate
First Day, 27 Sep’19: Hotel Saint Martin
Address: 25-33, Sheikh Mujib Rd, Chittagong 4100
Second Day, 28 Sep’19: Hotel Agrabad
Address: Sabder Ali Road, Agrabad C/A, Chittagong 4000